Hello GPNN followers!
First of all, I want to thank you for staying positive! I love all of your feedback and comments.
I wanted to reach out to you to stay positive in these uncertain times. There are a few things that I’m implementing in my life to stay positive, and they are:
- Take care of yourself and others by practicing the 6’ distance rule, wearing gloves and a facemask in public, washing your hands.
- Don’t go overboard on the main media news sites. It is important to stay informed, however, too much scary news is not healthy or productive. I watch the main media for a few minutes in the morning and in the afternoon.
- Make a list of 3 things you are grateful for each morning.
- Move, dance, walk, exercise is medicine, especially during times of stress.
- Be happy and grateful for what you do have!
We at GPNN would love to know what positive news or tips you have to share. We are having a positive drawing. To enter submit your positive news and/or tips and tag 5 of your friends on Instagram to be entered into this fun contest. You will receive a free GPNN tee shirt. The deadline to enter this contest is midnight March 30th
- I invite you to go to our website at globalpositivenewsnetwork.com to submit your positive news.
- Tag 5 of your friends saying that you have done this on Instagram at Global Positive News.
Do this by midnight, March 30th!
I can’t wait to see your positive news and tips.
Together let’s make this world more positive!!!!